In our past article, we wrote on a list of companies that offer unsecured loans in Kenya. You can check the list here. Today we are focusing on how to apply for soft loans for a company or app called Branch.
What is Branch loan?
Branch is one of the most trusted companies that offers online soft loans. The company has an app that you need to install and take an unsecured loan.
Requirements to get loans
All you need to have to get the loans is;
- You need to have a Facebook account to login to the app loan
- You need to have Mpesa account
- You must have an ID
How to apply for the soft loan
- Visit: https://branch.co/loan-app
- Download the app
- Login with you Facebook account
- Go to promotions as indicated below and add this code: jz26c3!
- Then click apply code
- Visit Home page and Request your loans
You are done!
NOTE: Branch loans requires you to login with your face book for identification purposes only.
How to pay branch loan via mpesa
To make repayment of branch loan;
- Select Lipa na M-PESA’
- Choose Paybil option
- Enter Branch Paybill Business number: 998608
- Enter Account number: Your Phone number
- Then enter amount, pin, confirm and send
- You are done
Tala Mobile loans App
Tala formerly known as Mkopo Rahisi works more less the same as Branch. Therefore i am now going to repeat the process. You can check out more about Tala online loans here.
Do not miss our next update on why soft loans apps in Nairobi, Kenya will eventually bring to an end Mpesa’s mshwari.