Learn about KCB Vooma app, how it works and use. Get to understand the download procedure, loan borrowing, mpesa withdrawal, bank transfer and so much. It is the next big thing in the banking sector.
What is Vooma?
Vooma is a KCB Bank Group financial mobile app and service that allows customers to access loans, send money to other VOOMA users, other mobile wallets like M-PESA and T-Kash and bank accounts.
Vooma app is available on App store and Play Store. As at writing this article, it had 10k installs on android phones. It can work on android version 4.1+.
How Vooma App works: You just need to download the app using the instructions provided below or Dial *844# to activate your account and follow the prompts
Transaction you can perform on KCB Vooma App
You can perform the following transaction with Vooma:
- Send money to (Equity, KCB, ABC, Bank of Africa, Barclays, Chase, cooperative, family bank, Faulu Bank e.t.c) bank accounts.
- Transfer money from your Vooma account to another Vooma Account
- Transfer money to mobile money services like Mpesa and T-Kash
- Buy Airtime
- Load your wallet from Mpesa, KCB Account or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Withdraw money from Vooma account directly through Agent or ATM
- Pay for Goods using Paybill or Till Number
- View companies with deals and offers like Jumia
- Take a loan ( approval and limit depends on your credit score)
- Save money (Fixed savings and target saving)
How to Download KCB Vooma App from Play Store
Vooma App can be download from app store for or Google play store (for android) using the procedure below:
- To download app go to: Vooma for apple or Vooma for android or apk and install whichever that is appropriate to your Mobile phone
- You will be required to enter your mobile phone number and accept terms then click proceed
- Enter your pin (of your choice)
- Your phone number will be automatically verified and activated
- You are done
NOTE: You can also Dial *844# to activate Vooma account and start using it if the mobile app way is challenging.
How to withdraw Money from Vooma to Mpesa
You can withdraw money from Vooma App via short code 844 or Mobile App;
Using Mobile App;
- Go to app account
- Click on Send Money
- Select Mpesa
- Enter Phone number and Amount then submit
- Enter pin to send
Via short code 844;
- Dial *844#
- Select (1) Pay
- Select (1) Send Money
- Select (3) To Mpesa
- The follow the remaining prompts
- You will receive you transaction to mpesa after entering your four digit Vooma pin
Requirement of using Vooma
- Vooma app should not be used on a rooted mobile phone.
- Your phone should be running on android version 4.1+ and iOS version 11.O+
- You should have a registered Safaricom line
NOTE: You can visit the nearest KCB Bank to link your account to Vuma if you encountering errors with account linking.
Warning! Anything that has benefits also has its drawbacks. Be careful of clever scammers in Kamiti who have improvised ways of scamming Vooma customers. Do not be deceived to change your pin or give anyone your security code via phone, email or sms. Visit your nearest KCB Bank branch for any inquiry about pin issues.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →