When you submit your personal/private information to Kenyayote, you trust us. It is important to understand that we value your privacy and we will not wish to violate it.
- Private information refers to Credit card, scanned ID, Financial IDs and financial account numbers, along with passwords.
- We will not, rent, lease or sell your Personal/private Information to anybody except when you permit us to do so. Refer to (1.)
- We will take reasonable measures to protect and store your private/personal Information from misuse.
- Third parties like Google will place ads on kenyayote depending on a users prior visit.
- You can opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google ads setting. Learn more on how Google manages data in its ads products in its Privacy & Terms web page.
- If you Opt-In to our Email Newsletter, your Name and email is collected. The purpose of this, is to email you Kenyayote.com Newsletters. You can opt out of our mailing list anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link available below each email. If you are still receiving newsletters from Kenyayote even after unsubscribing, then reach us through the email provided below this page so that we can take further action.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://kenyayote.com a brand of Kyote Internet Group Limited.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Third parties like Google will place ads on kenyayote.com depending on a user’s prior visit. Learn more on how Google manages data in its ads products in its Privacy & Terms web page.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you (request contact). This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
Contact our support team through firstname.lastname@example.org for any privacy concerns.
How we protect your data and data breach procedures we have in place
Kenyayote.com uses premium SSL Certificate to protect your data. This helps in encrypting communication between our hosting servers and your Browser.
We have also put in place other security measures to ensure that any personal information that you leave on our website is not stolen by spam-bots and data harvesters.
If you find any data breach, immediately reach out to us on email@example.com. Our security experts will promptly investigate the matter and do their best to make sure the data breach is contained.