Terms of Service
By joining, or using Kenyayote.com, you suggest that you have agreed to the terms of service.
- You must provide true and complete information when signing up with Kenyayote.
- Kenyayote is not accountable or responsible for contents that are posted by others and by our advertisers.
- We do not tolerate, encourage, or expressively participate in plagiarism, unlicensed copying or posting of content or any other deeds of academic dishonesty or fraud.
- Anyone who submits a plagiarized content to Kenyayote is liable to punishment/ disqualification of his or her account and losing any benefits that he or she owns in Kenyayote.
- Every member is guaranteed to a single log in access. If this agreement is breached then your account will be terminated
- You must appropriately cite and feature any information that is copied or used from this Site by by linking to (source: www.kenyayote.com) failure to do so raises copyright penalties.
- You may not transfer through the Site any material that inspires conduct that would institute a criminal offense.
- We do not privilege possession in any content that you might post through the Site. The implication here is that the content will be open to public access.
- You must not involve in any financial transactions in the name of Kenyayote without communicating with our customer service, otherwise it will be at your own risk (contact page).
Do not share personal information like identification numbers, social security numbers, street address, phone number, financial account details etc. in public on Kenyayote. If you choose to do so, then it will be at your own risk!
Public Access: Any user is welcome to ask questions, answer questions and comment on Kenyayote ask forum.
Registration: You will be required to register to use some features of the forum.
Public Information: Once you register, you become a member of Kenyayote Ask and your names and username can be viewed by anyone. Therefore, do not use your email as username.
Copyright: All materials available on Kenyayote Ask forum excluding third party logos and trademarks are a property of Kenyayote and should not be published anywhere without our permission. Students are allowed to use our content for free for academic work but must reference the original url.
Editorial policy: Comments, questions and answers posted on Kenyayote Ask forum will be subject to editing to comply with our editorial guidelines
4) Third parties like Google will place ads on kenyayote depending on a users prior visit.
5) You can opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google ads setting. Learn more on how Google manages data in its ads products in this Privacy & Terms web page.
TERMS UPDATED on 2nd March 2021 to add public information