Terms of Service
By joining, registering, or using Kenyayote.com, you suggest that you have agreed to the terms of service.
The website refers to Kenyayote’s website located at Kenyayote.com, and all content provided by Kenyayote at or through the website. It also refers to Kenyayote-owned subfolders or subdomains of Kenyayote.com.
“Kenyayote”, “We”, and “US” refer to Kenyayote.com.
- You must provide true, accurate, and complete information when signing up with Kenyayote.
- Kenyayote is not accountable or responsible for content that is posted by others and by our advertisers.
- We do not tolerate, encourage, or expressively participate in plagiarism, unlicensed copying or posting of content, or any other deeds of academic dishonesty or fraud.
- Anyone who submits plagiarized content to Kenyayote is liable to punishment/ disqualification of his or her account and losing any benefits that he or she owns in Kenyayote.
- Every member is guaranteed to a single log-in access. If this agreement is breached then your account will be terminated
- You may not transfer through kenyayote.com any material that inspires conduct that would institute a criminal offense.
- We do not privilege possession in any content that you might post through the site. The implication here is that the content will be open to public access.
- You must not involve in any financial transactions in the name of Kenyayote without contacting us via our official email provided on our contact page, otherwise, it will be at your own risk.
- Your use of Kenyayote must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You agree not to impersonate an entity or person
Do not share personal information like identification numbers, social security numbers, street address, phone numbers, financial account details, etc. in public on Kenyayote. If you choose to do so, then it will be at your own risk!
- Public Access: Any user is welcome to ask questions, answer questions, and comment on Kenyayote ask forum.
- Registration: You will be required to register to use some features of the forum.
- Public Information: Once you register, you become a member of Kenyayote Ask and your names and username can be viewed by anyone. Therefore, do not use your email as a username.
- Editorial policy: Comments, questions, and answers posted on Kenyayote Ask forum will be subject to editing to comply with our editorial guidelines.
Submitted Content Rights
You agree that once your submitted content has been published or approved, it will be permanently available on our website and irreversibly licensed to Kenyayote.com for free without any limitation of use.
Any request to amend or delete such content will be at the discretion of Kenyayote.com
All materials available on Kenyayote and Kenyayote subdomains excluding third-party logos and trademarks are property of Kenyayote and should not be published anywhere without our permission. Students are allowed to use our content for free for academic work but must reference the original URL or link to the relevant page for work appearing online.
4) Third parties like Google will place ads on kenyayote depending on a user’s prior visit.
5) You can opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google ads settings. Learn more on how Google manages data in its ads products on this Privacy & Terms web page.
TERMS UPDATED on 23rd January 2023.