Terms of Service
By joining, or using kenyayote.com, you suggest that you have agreed to the terms of service.
- You must provide true and complete information when signing up with Kenyayote.
- Kenyayote is not accountable or responsible for contents that are posted by others and by our advertisers.
- We do not tolerate, encourage, or expressively participate in plagiarism, unlicensed copying or posting of content or any other deeds of academic dishonesty or fraud.
- Anyone who submits a plagiarized content to Kenyayote is liable to punishment/ disqualification of his or her account and losing any benefits that he or she owns in Kenyayote.
- Every member is guaranteed a single log in access. If this agreement is breached then your account will be terminated
- You must appropriately cite and feature any information that is copied or used from this Site by by linking to (source: www.kenyayote.com) failure to do so raises copyright penalties.
- You may not transfer through the Site any material that inspires conduct that would institute a criminal offense.
- We do not privilege possession in any content that you might post through the Site. The implication here is that the content will be open to public access.
- You must not involve in any financial transactions in the name of Kenyayote without communicating with our customer service, otherwise it will be at your own risk (contact page).
- Kenyayote.com provides writing service (refer to the writing services that we offer), we have established terms of working to safeguard the interests of our writers and the clients. Before hiring or using our writing services, it is vital as a client that you understand our terms of working;
- You own the full copyrights of a written material or piece submitted to you from us once you complete full payment as agreed. The written piece will not be published, quoted or submitted anywhere else without your permission.
- You do not own the copyrights of a written material submitted to you if you do not complete payment
- Legal action may be taken against you if you do not complete payment as agreed.
- We currently only allow/permit payment through Mpesa and PayPal.
4) Third parties like Google will place ads on kenyayote depending on a users prior visit.
5) You can opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google ads setting. Learn more on how Google manages data in its ads products in this Privacy & Terms web page.
TERMS UPDATED on 27th April 2018 to comply with EU user consent policy
Incase of any inquiry kindly fill the contact form below;