PSC internship opportunities for the financial year 2023/2024 are now open for application for Cohort 6. There are a total of 8,000 vacancies available for application starting from July 25, 2023.
PSC Internship 2023
PSC 2023 internships are open to all individuals who recently graduated from university. During the internship period, selected interns will be assigned various tasks by their supervisors. They will also be required to document the skills they acquire during their 12-month internship.
This is a paid internship meaning interns will receive a monthly stipend during the 12 months of internship. Upon successful completion of the internship period, interns will receive an internship certificate.
To be eligible for PSC internships, applicants must meet the requirements listed below;
- You must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- You must have graduated from 2017 onwards, meaning those who graduated before 2017 are not eligible.
- You must have basic computer skills
How to apply for PSC Internship
To apply for PSC internships, follow the application procedure below;
- Visit the application portal http://www.psckjobs.go.ke, then click Internship opportunities
- Register or log in if you already have an account
- Fill out the application form online
- Submit application
We have provided a detailed guide on how to apply on this page.
If you get the error that there are no internship vacancies, then try applying later.
The deadline for application is August 14, 2023.
Keep checking the portal for the status of your application. We will also send an update to all our email subscribers when a list of shortlisted applicants will be released.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.