The public service commission (PSC), has today announced several internship opportunities in government ministries and agencies for university degree graduates. Below is a guide on how to apply online.
PSC internship for 2021 intake
Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP) – COHORT 4 is meant for university graduates who would wish to start working as interns in various government ministries and agencies from September 2021
The internship will last for 12 months.
Interns will be paid a stipend that will be communicated by PSC after the application process is complete.
After completing the internship, interns will be issued with certificates
The deadline for application is 20th August 2021
PSC 2021 Internship Application Requirements
To apply for PSC internships, you must meet the following requirements
- You must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree
- You must have graduated not earlier than 2015
How to apply for PSC 2021 Internship
To apply for the 2021 September intake internship by PSC
- Visit: http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/
- Click apply for Internship/Login
- You will be asked to login or register account if you don’t have one
- Select Public Service Internship
- Fill the application form with your personal details, qualifications, experience, courses, referees
- After you have completed the online form click submit application
- You can always check the status of your application by “status of your application“
NOTE: All applications must be online using the procedure provided above
If you are getting Runtime Error or Server error when you make your application, then try to apply later. That error means the portal is overloaded with too much traffic.