Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) March-September 2016 Intakes: Applications all through March, April, May, June.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following course tenable at the Kenya Medical Training College. Some of the courses to apply include
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Diploma in community Nutrition
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Community Health nursing
- Diploma in health records and information technology
Visit our KMTC page for more courses.
1. Application forms can be obtained from the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke), KMTC face book page or the nearest KMTC campus.
2. Candidates must submit duly filled KMTC application forms (KMTC/QP-01/CAF).
3. Candidates are advised to attach legible Photostat copies of academic certificates/results slip, school leaving certificate and national
identity card/birth certificate.
4. Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KShs.2,000 OR US$ 50 for non-Kenyans in the form of Banker’s Cheque or National bank deposit slip at Hospital Branch Nairobi Account Number 01003058521700 payable to the Director, KMTC. Cash money is strictly NOT acceptable. (One should send an original banking slip and NOT the photocopy).
5. Applicants can also pay the application fee via M-Pesa – by going to M-Pesa, select Pay bill, enter business number as 964150, enter account number as your ID number, enter amount as Ksh.2022, sh.22 being transaction fee). Send and wait for confirmation message, and enter the confirmation code in the application form in the space provided in section E).
6. Application fee does not guarantee admission.
7. Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact..
8. Applications should be sent so as to reach the Director on or before 15th June 2016.
9. Duly completed applications forms may be hand delivered to the KMTC headquarter offices in Nairobi.
10. Applications should be sent to: –
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O. Box 30195- 00100,
Further information may be obtained from the KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke or via email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.