2022 application for revision of courses for University and College placement is now open. Below is the application procedure.
When will 2022 KUCCPS Revision of Courses Begin
KCSE examination candidates who wish to revise their choices for degree, diploma and certificate courses for government sponsorship can proceed with the exercise through the kuccps portal provided below.
Sometimes the revision portal has loading problems so you can check the next day for revision. Be aware of the deadline for first revision of courses.
Whether you selected your courses in secondary school or not you are supposed to do first revision of courses.
Criteria of KUCCPS Placement for Degree and Diploma Programme
KUCCPS processes candidates application for placement on merit. Some of the factors they consider include;
- Students Performance in the examination
- Available choices in the course selected
- Available spaces or capacity in the university or college
- Affirmative action for gender
- Persons with disabilities
- Candidates from marginalized regions
Process of 2022 KUCCPS Placement
After revision of courses the process will culminate into the final selection of students for admission to universities and Tvet institutions.
Students will then be sent admission letters from the universities where they have been successfully admitted.
Most Universities start admitting first year students from August on wards.
NOTE: Each University has its own admission date after you have been placed.
KUCCPS Selection of Students to Universities in 2022
Selection to universities will cater only for the KCSE Candidates while placement to TVET institutions will take care of other previous years, from the year 2000 onwards.
2022 KUCCPS Inter University Transfer (inter-institutional change)
To ensure candidates join courses and institutions of their choice a 1 month window will be open for the selected students to apply for inter-institutional transfers using the KUCCPS portal. This after second revision and placement has been completed.
KUCCPS 2022 Revisions and Application Procedure
You can apply for your courses by visiting: kuccps student portal
Further Revision procedure is provided in this page: How to Revise Courses
If you are not able to apply online, you can visit any of the 28 institutions listed below near your county for revision and help.
Institutions to visit for KUCCPS 2022 Revision and Help
Below are institutions you should visit to get help with revision of courses;
- Baringo County (Emining Technical Training Institute)
- Bomet County (Sotik Technical Training Institute)
- Bungoma County (Kibabii University College)
- Embu County (University of Embu)
- Garissa (North Eastern National Polytechnic)
- Homabay County(Tom Mboya University College)
- Isiolo County (Uhuru Vocational Training College)
- Kajiado County(Maasai technical training institute)
- kakamega County (Sigalagala National Polytechnic)
- Kilifi County (Pwani University)
- Kisii County (Kisii National Polytechnic)
- Kisumu County (Kisumu National Polytechnic)
- Nyandarua (Nyandarua Institute of Technology)
- Lamu County (Technical University of Mombasa (Lamu Campus)
- Machakos County (Machakos Institute for the blind)
- Makueni Counnty (Wote Technical Training Institute)
- Meru County (Meru National Polytechnic)
- Migori (Rongo University)
- Mombasa County (Kenya Coast National Polytechnic formally known as Mombasa Technical Training Institute (Mombasa TTI))
- Nakuru County (Egerton University, Town Campus)
- Narok County (Maasai Mara University)
- Samburu County (Laikipia University, Maralal campus)
- Siaya County (Siaya Institute of Technology)
- Taita Taveta County (Coast Institute of Technology)
- Trans Nzoia County (Kitale National Polytechnic)
- Turkana County (Turkana University College)
- Uasin Gishu County (Eldoret National Polytechnic)
- Nyeri County (Nyeri National Polytechnic)
- Nairobi County (KUCCPS office in ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi)
NOTE: Even if you did not do your KCSE exams from any of the listed counties above you can visit one of the institutions for application and revision of courses. Visit any that is near your current place of residence.
KUCCPS 2022 Cutoff points or University Entry Grade
All KCSE 2022 candidates who got grade C+ and above qualify for admission to universities on government sponsorship.
Those who scored C and C- will be selected for Diploma courses and Ds for TVET courses.
- To Understand more about Cluster Point Calculation per course visit this page: Cutoff Points and Cluster Points
- To calculate Cluster point go to: Cluster Point calculator
KUCCPS Contact Details
Use the following contacts to reach KUCCPS in case you have a problem;
- Mobile Phone Number: 0723954927 or 0734879662
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.kuccps.net
PS. This article was brought to you by muthurwa.com, a platform where students or teachers can sell their class notes, photos, house plans, graphics e.t.c and make a living online while studying.
To get our latest updates on kuccps revision of courses and placement, subscribe to our education news.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
I applied for bachelor in degree courses in the first revision on time an paid 1500 have I been posted or not ,am worried getting the cash is no joke
If I happen to be required to do the second revision will I still pay 1500
Kenyayote Support says
@Victoria, your comment is not comprehensible. Have you been placed or not?
Kaka isaac says
Is it true that course application 2020 is on??, i did form 4 last yr 2019 and i have nothing concerning courses,,,,,please help
How exactly does one go by with a new application, there is a message showing the application window is not yet open. should i pay first the 1500, or wait coz the application deadline is not yet there. Is it too early or what exactly?
Eugene chemurot ngeywo says
Am Eugene ngeywo I did my Exam and I got grade of E will I got also to join university
LLOYD TONY says
hae am not certain wether 2 take computer science or pure engeneering my agp is 67 and raw cluster is 40
I’m confused on how to apply pls give me the procedures to follow tho I have already paid 1,000/
I was out for a mission i didn’t know when the portals where opening nor closing. please advice.
peter kago Githinji says
My name is peter kago i did my kcse 2018 got a B-but havent applied for kuccps placement up to today kindly help
WILLIAM ANTONY MUTUNGA says
HELLO! MY NAME IS WILLIAM ANTONY MUTUNGA. I DID MY KCSE LAST YEAR (2018). I DID THE FIRST REVISION. I RECEIVED INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECOND REVISION LATE AFTER THE DEADLINE HAD ELAPSED. KINDLY ADVICE ME ON THE WAY FORWARD.
wanjala .j.stephen says
same too me……plz advice on the way forward
Elvis Nyakang'i says
The only way out is to wait for second revision placement. After placement if there will be available university vacancies you will have a chance to apply.
There is a student who selected the courses,during the just ended 2nd revision, but did not submit before deadline. What will happen to him? Am worried for him.
Musundi Adams says
you are doing good job…
can one still apply at this very moment
Collins Odongo says
hae. what can i do if i missed first revisionfor degree courses? please let me know
Monika Black says
Poland has a great nightlife and students community. Strongly recommended! 🙂
Naomi Kang'ethe says
can I still revise on my courses now ? Will I still pay 1500 yet we paid 500 at school??
Elvis Nyakang'i says
Kindly check the extended date above
No you will only be required to pay 1000 bob
why are there no cut ff points for 2018… am confused on how to revise my engineering courses… my average points is 69 and raw points for computer engineering is 42… should i risk writing it as my first choice in my sheet yet its only offered in JKUAT? please help!
nthenya rachael says
I have made the choices but when I submit…I only see a blank page…I have already paid too…does it mean that my application hasn’t gone through??
Daniel Nyakoe says
Send me the cut off points for nursing, clinical medicine and biochemistry please
hello, its good to confirm with the instituitions that offer the said programs. KUCCPS is just an application medium/ channel and might not help you. Alternatively, consider logging in to KUCCPS portal to check if one qualifies