Moi University admission letters for KUCCPS 2017 government sponsored students are now available online. Follow the link below to download.
Government Sponsored first years who have been selected to join Moi University in various degree programmes can now download their Letters of admission and more information regarding their acceptance to the university online.
How to download admission letter
- To download admission letters visit: https://muhms.mu.ac.ke/admission_download
- Enter your index number
- Download your admission letter, fee structure and all other admission forms.
- All incoming first years are required to download the signed admission letter online; The university will not POST any letters physically.
- Please note that the fees is payable at the beginning of every year or at the beginning of every semester. NO student shall be registered in the University without paying fees.
- Kenyan students are advised to apply for a loan from the Higher Education Loans Board by 31m of July 2016. Interested applicants may download HELB LOAN APPLICATION FORMS from HELB Website (www.helb.co.ke).
- Students are required to pay fees in Banker’s Draft (The University does not accept Personal Cheques, Money Orders , Postal Orders or Cash).
- Please note that admission to this University does not automatically guarantee you a place in the Halls of Residence. Students who need accommodation are required to apply for the same by completing form MUJI/1C and also applying your room online at www.muhms.mu.ac.ke. Booking of rooms will be communicated via this portal before 10th August 2017 ensure you create your account and await for the booking process to begin.
- If you are not offered a place in the Halls of Residence you will be required to make your own private arrangements. If you accept admission under these conditions , then you are requested to sign form MUJI/1A. In case you are unable to accept this offer, kindly complete MUJI/1B , MUJI/1A or MUJI/1B together with one copy of MUJI/2 should be returned to the University before the opening date.
Do not miss all our updated on Moi University admission letters and reporting dates!