Safaricom has introduced a new service called Niokolee, which enables Safaricom customers to request airtime from other Safaricom users. This service aims to provide a convenient way for users to obtain airtime when they are running low or in need of a top-up.
How to use Niokolee Airtime
To use the Niokolee Credit service, follow the procedure below.
- Dial USSD Code *444# on your Safaricom mobile number
- Select the Niokolee option.
- Select Request Kredo.
- Specify the amount of airtime you wish to request.
- You will be prompted to enter the Safaricom mobile number of the person you want to request airtime from.
- The person you are requesting airtime from will receive a prompt from the number 444444, notifying them of the request.
- Accept or decline the request. The recipient of the airtime request will have the choice to either accept or decline the request.
- After accepting the request, airtime will be deducted from your airtime balance and transferred to the requester’s account.
Niokolee Airtime Limits
The maximum amount of airtime that can be requested is Kenya Shillings 100. Additionally, users are allowed to make only two Niokolee requests per day and ten requests per month.
The Niokolee service is only available for Safaricom network users.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.