PaySii is a money transfer web application that targets users in the diaspora who regularly send money to their families, businesses, and friends in their home country.
How Does PaySii Work?
PaySii works similarly to other international money transfer platforms like Wise, WorldRemit, and Remitly. To use PaySii, follow the procedure below
- Visit the website https://www.paysii.com/en/ or download the PaySii App for Android or iOS.
- Register for an account and log in
- Verify your identity by providing your ID and proof of address
- Link your Bank account
- Then select the destination country and the amount you wish to send.
- Add the recipient’s bank account details or Mpesa phone number
- Transfer money to your recipient
NOTE: Do not download or use PaySii App APKs available online as their security is not guaranteed.
PaySii transaction fee varies depending on the amount and your payment method.
PaySii Countries Supported
PaySii allows users to send money from various countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Canada, and others. Additionally, recipients can be located in countries such as Kenya, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gambia, Senegal, Somalia, Somaliland, South Sudan, and more.
For any issues related to delayed transfers or any other app errors, contact PaySii’s customer support through phone number +1-855-618-0888.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.