KUCCPS has opened its portal for Open University of Kenya degree course applications. Applications are available online for all qualified students throughout the year.
How to apply for Open University courses through KUCCPS
To apply for The Open University of Kenya (OUK) degree and postgraduate diploma courses, follow the procedure below
- Visit https://ouk.kuccps.net
- Enter Your KCSE index number
- Enter the year you did KCSE
- Then enter your KCSE index number or birth certificate as the password
- Click Login
- Select the programme you want to join
- Submit your application
OUK Admission Requirements
The entry requirements of bachelor’s degree programmes are as follows
- Mean grade of C+ in KCSE or;
- Workplace training of y years or;
- Two short courses that lasted at least 3 months or;
- Diploma or professional certificate from a recognized institution;
There is no course application fee that you are required to pay. There is also no deadline for application.
It will cost you at least Ksh. 105,000 per academic year to study for a full degree course at the Open University of Kenya. However, you can pay for individual course units at a cost of Ksh. 10,000 per unit.
Students placed by KUCCPS to the Open University of Kenya are eligible for government funding, that is, HEF loan and scholarships.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.