Below is a list of schools in the University of Nairobi and the amount of Money they generate through tuition fee collections and other income generating units (IGUs). The data below is based on a past audit report released by the university of Nairobi.
Top 10 University of Nairobi schools that generate the highest amount of revenue yearly
- School of Business- ksh. 1.467 billion
- School of Continuing and Distance Education-ksh. 663 million
- Faculty of Arts-ksh. 566 million
- School of Medicine-Ksh. 564 million
- School of Law-ksh. 245 million
- School of Education- ksh. 239 million
- School of Engineering-Ksh. 183 million
- School of Journalism-ksh. 165 million
- School of Economics-ksh. 110 million
- School of Built Environment-Ksh. 108 million
NOTE: The figures above have been published before removal of expenditures
Do not miss to check back for our next comprehensive report on the richest universities in Kenya 2016.