Latest news update on Kenya Medical Training College 2017 intakes, online registrations and admissions in different campus.
KMTC invites applications for admission into Courses listed here for the academic year 2016/2017 as pre-service regular category in campuses situated in different parts of the country.
Intake Application Process
- The successful PRE-SERVICE REGULAR students will join the college in March 2017.
- Those candidates who has applied earlier as pre-service self sponsored in the courses listed in the attachment above need not re-apply
- Applications will be made online by all applicants following the procedure outlined in the KMTC website (here)
- There will be No Manual application.
Courses to Apply for March Intake
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Diploma in Community Nutrition
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences
- Diploma in Orthopedic & Trauma Medicine
- Diploma in Health Promotion Diploma in Medical Social Care
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
- Certificate in Community Nutrition
- Certificate in Medical Engineering
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Plaster Technology
- Certificate in Environmental Health Sciences
Applications are opened until Sunday 19th February 2017.
KMTC official contacts: 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516.
You can also get help on the online application process from the nearest KMTC campus.
Do not miss our latest KMTC News updates on admissions!