NEMIS portal is a website launched by the ministry of education in Kenya in 2018 that is used for the registration of institution, staff, learners/students online to track their progress, performance and financial reports. The official National Education Management Information System (NEMIS) website is www.nemis.education.go.ke. Below is a step by step user manual on how to get the nemis forms. You can also download complete nemis pdf guide below the post.
What is NEMIS?
Nemis is an online portal that helps in the management of education system in Kenya. It is intended to be used for storing education data for easy access.
How can I access NEMIS website?
You can access the official NEMIS website by visiting http://nemis.education.go.ke/ ( Use Mozilla or Google Chrome for easy access)
How do I register our Institution using NEMIS?
Visit http://nemis.education.go.ke and go to Institutions Menu, Under the institution Menu fill in information in the Fields provided and submit.
What is the difference between TSC number and NEMIS UPI number?
TSC number is issued by the teachers service commission
How to registers institutions, staff and learners at the NEMIS education portal
- Step 1: Visit http://nemis.education.go.ke
- Step 2: Type your Username and Password to log on to the system.
- Step 3: Click login.
- Step 4: The page shown below will appear when you login.
- Step 5: place cursor on institution, learner, staff, finance, reports, setup as indicated below to access what you are interested in;
- Step 6: To register your Institution click on my institution, the same applied to other categories.
- Step 7: For institution registration, Upload institution official ownership documents as shown below. Fill in the institution bio data, ownership details, institution contacts and institution documents then click complete submission.
Fill in the institution bio data, ownership details, institution contacts and institution documents
You can click on View Map to see the Global Positioning of the Institution
NEMIS education registration portal support details
- NEMIS Telphone contact: +254-020-3318581or +254700000000
- NEMIS email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- NEMIS Official website: http://nemis.education.go.ke/
- NEMIS Office Location: Jogoo House B, Harambee Avenue
- Official NEMIS pdf manual (complete): Download from this page
In our next post we will write about how to capture student’s progression and performance details in the National Education Management Information System (NEMIS) website/portal.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.