The Kenya National Examinations Council invites the existing and the newly trained Examiners for the KCPE, KCSE and ECDE 2016 marking exercise.
UPDATE: Check KNEC Examiners Training for KCPE, KCSE, PTE, ECDE, DTE Marking, 2017 in this page
The site shall be accessible as follows:
- KCPE Examiners – 25th October to 20th November, 2016
- KCSE Examiners – 1st November to 30th November, 2016
- ECDE Examiners – 23rd November to 16th December 2016
Examiners concerned are required to do the following:
- access KNEC Contracted Professionals Website (application portal guide);
- go to Examiners portal; and using ID CARD Number as username and password, access and update all their personal details;
- download, print and read invitation letters and the marking instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter;
- upload digital photographs (NOT Scanned). Before uploading the Photographs examiners should refer to www.knec.ac.ke/photo.html for the recommended photo specification;
- scan and upload ID card onto their portal.
For further details contact any of the following:-
- Telephones:020-6650821/020-6650822/020-6556416,0720741003 0732333530/0775 471980.
- Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com