Below is a procedure on how to apply for KCSE and KCPE 2021 KNEC examiner jobs online (Supervisor, invigilator, Center manager, Security Officer and Driver ).
KCSE and KCPE 2021 KNEC Examiner jobs
KNEC will be hiring individuals to help in the administration of KCSE and KCPE 2021 examination. Application for the jobs will be done online via KNEC portal using the procedure provided below.
How to apply for KNEC Examiner Vacancy 2021
To apply for KCPE or KCSE KNEC 2021 KNEC examiner jobs, follow the procedure below:
- Visit: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke and the use https://cp2.knec.ac.ke login username and password to login.
- Click create account to register for a new one if you don’t have.
- Enter phone number using format 254720111111
- You will receive login username and password via sms
- Login and fill the online form with required details
- After updating your profile click save to continue
- Select Jobs/Vacancy and
- Submit application for the KNEC contracted professional vacancy that you are interested in (Supervisor, Security Officer, Center manager, invigilator, or Driver )
NOTE 1: Those without passwords, click on reset password button then enter your mobile number in the format (2547********) and submit to get your username and password for logging to the system via sms.
NOTE: If you are getting a Registration error message, then it means you had previously registered.
Payment of KNEC Examiner 2021
Below is how much personnel who will be administering 2021 KCSE and KCPE will be paid for the entire exam period:
- KCPE Supervisors will be paid Ksh. 2,485
- KCPE Invigilators will be paid Ksh. 1,615
- KCPE Security Officers: Ksh 1,050
- KCPE Drivers: Ksh. 1,050
- KCSE Supervisors: Ksh. 12,510 for those in Nairobi and Mombasa county. Other counties they will be earn KES. 11,340
- KCSE Invigilators: Ksh. 9860 for teachers in Nairobi and Mombasa county. Other counties they will be earn KES. 7820
- Secondary School principals: Ksh. 9,000
- KCSE Security Officers: Ksh 6720
- KCSE Drivers: Ksh. 6480
Note: Payment indicated above is for the entire exam period.
Important! You will also be required to fill personal declaration form provided by KNEC upon being successful in the application and receiving an invitation letter.