Below is a procedure on how to apply for KCSE and KCPE 2021 KNEC examiner jobs online (Supervisor, invigilator, Center manager, Security Officer and Driver ).
KCSE and KCPE 2021 KNEC Examiner jobs
KNEC will be hiring individuals to help in the administration of KCSE and KCPE 2021 examination. Application for the jobs will be done online via KNEC portal using the procedure provided below.
How to apply for KNEC Examiner Vacancy 2021
To apply for KCPE or KCSE KNEC 2021 KNEC examiner jobs, follow the procedure below:
- Visit: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke and the use https://cp2.knec.ac.ke login username and password to login.
- Click create account to register for a new one if you don’t have.
- Enter phone number using format 254720111111
- You will receive login username and password via sms
- Login and fill the online form with required details
- After updating your profile click save to continue
- Select Jobs/Vacancy and
- Submit application for the KNEC contracted professional vacancy that you are interested in (Supervisor, Security Officer, Center manager, invigilator, or Driver )
NOTE 1: Those without passwords, click on reset password button then enter your mobile number in the format (2547********) and submit to get your username and password for logging to the system via sms.
NOTE: If you are getting a Registration error message, then it means you had previously registered.
Payment of KNEC Examiner 2021
Below is how much personnel who will be administering 2021 KCSE and KCPE will be paid for the entire exam period:
- KCPE Supervisors will be paid Ksh. 2,485
- KCPE Invigilators will be paid Ksh. 1,615
- KCPE Security Officers: Ksh 1,050
- KCPE Drivers: Ksh. 1,050
- KCSE Supervisors: Ksh. 12,510 for those in Nairobi and Mombasa county. Other counties they will be earn KES. 11,340
- KCSE Invigilators: Ksh. 9860 for teachers in Nairobi and Mombasa county. Other counties they will be earn KES. 7820
- Secondary School principals: Ksh. 9,000
- KCSE Security Officers: Ksh 6720
- KCSE Drivers: Ksh. 6480
Note: Payment indicated above is for the entire exam period.
Important! You will also be required to fill personal declaration form provided by KNEC upon being successful in the application and receiving an invitation letter.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Albert Onchomba says
For Those Who Invigilated 2019…Will We Re Apply Again Or We Automatically Qualify For 2021 Invigilation?
Is it a must you be employed by tsc or even those not employed can apply??
Lucy Jullian Atieno says
Supervvisor and invigilators of caso upendo academy of 2019 have not recieved their payments to date school is in Nairobi, Kasarani, Ruaraka zone
Francis Plimo cheleken says
Hello knec, help me, I cannot download my examiner invitation letter, 101/1 Francis Plimo cheleken
sharon nzilani says
I am only wondering why I haven’t yet got a message of deployment after online registration as a kcse invigilator and already doing the job
Frederick Omenya says
I manned kcse 2018 as security officer at KALIVU HIGH SCHOOL IN KITUI COUNTY IKUTHA SBCOUNTY ATHI WARD and up to date I have never been paid by this institution
Where will I get my dues the subcounty director of oEducation always give me negative report
Will the selection be genuine when I apply for KNEC Examiner Vacancy 2019 or just biased. This is what discourages us but then it is also worth a trial.
Maxwel Anyumba says
This is nice
omari Wilfred says
why do you tend to give a procedure that doesn’t work and seemingly your portal is closed or jammed. can you open the portal and how long examiners have to apply
Elvis Nyakang'i says
Government websites are always jammed when they receive high traffic, that is the right procedure to follow. Blame the website not the procedure.
Keep trying at different times of the day. It will eventually work.
VETRUS VELIPERED SYMBERED says
I have been trying to log into the knec examiners portal. I trained in 2018 April but I have not been successful in marking. kindly pick on me this time round.