The Kenya National Examinations Council invites the existing and the newly trained Examiners for the 2016 marking exercise online.
The site shall be accessible as follows:
- KCPE Examiners – 25th October to 20th November, 2016
- KCSE Examiners – 1st November to 30th November, 2016
- ECDE Examiners – 23rd November to 16th December 2016
Examiners concerned are required to do the following:
- access KNEC Contracted Professionals Website (application procedure);
- go to Examiners portal; and using ID CARD Number as username and password, access and update all their personal details;
- download, print and read invitation letters and the marking instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter;
- upload digital photographs (NOT Scanned). Before uploading the Photographs examiners should refer to
www.knec.ac.ke/photo.htmlfor the recommended photo specification;
- scan and upload ID card onto their portal.
For further details contact any of the following:-
- Telephones:020-6650821/020-6650822/020-6556416,0720741003 0732333530/0775 471980.
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join 235k+ subscribers that receive latest education news.
Looking for the best approved TVET College in Kenya offering business, journalism, engineering, ICT, Tourism, and much more courses? Then consider joining RVIBS.
Learn more about RVIBS→