On 24th and 25th July 2014 Erik Qualman a renowned author of Social economics: How social media transforms the way we live and do businesses will address people on social media marketing strategies at United States International University Nairobi.
It will be an interactive session whereErik Qualman will conduct Questions and Answers session with the participants.
Some of the topics that will be discussed in the forum include;
- The 5 habits of digital leadership (Simplify, True, Action, Map and People)
- Social business
- Changing consumer Journey
- Marketing in a digital era
- The future of social media & mobile technologies.
- How to connect with consumers using social networks
For more information on how to register and direction to the event follow this link http://dmbootcamp.co.ke/