In our earlier articles we had provided a procedure on how to book SGR Madaraka Express Train ticket using Mpesa Paybill Number. Many of you complained that the process is not clear and that’s why we have decided to do this update. You can now book your train seat using Safaricom Code 639. Below is a step by step procedure. (Never miss to check amazing photos of SGR in this page)
Book and pay for tickets on SGR Madaraka Express mobile phone using Safairicom code 639
Step by Step process of how to book SGR madaraka seat
- Dial #639
- Select booking option
- Select departing station
- Select destination station
- Select travel date
- Select the class of preference – either First class (3500) and Economy class ( Ksh 700)
- Enter the number of passanger to book up to a maximum of 5 passengers in one transaction
- Indicate the number of children if any. Children under three years do not pay any fee; those between three (3) and eleven (11) years pay half the ticket fee; and those above eleven (11) years pay the full amount
- Enter full names; National Identity card or Passport numbers. For children indicate ‘Child’.
- Select payment option. At this point, you will receive the prompts
- Pay now
- Pay Later
You will receive a payment confirmation after paying and booking confirmation. Passangers can as well cancel the booking.
SGR Madaraka Express Train contacts:
- Mobil/Telephone contacts: 0728603581, 0728603582, 0708571587, 0708572574
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: http://krc.co.ke
- Location: Workshop Road Off Hailse Selassie Avenue opposite The Technical University of Kenya.
- SGR Madarak Express train Destinations, schedules and charges for Mombasa, Mariakani, Miasenyi, Voi, Mtito Andei, Kibwezi, Emali, Athi River and Nairobi (Found in this page)
Do not miss all our updates about booking SGR seats