Booking of the SGR Madaraka Express Train ticket online has never been this simple. All you need is a mobile phone and Safaricom line. Below is 6 step guide on how to book your SGR Madaraka Express boarding pass via Mpesa Paybill Number. (UPDATE: find a simplified process on how to book sgr via mobile phone using code 639 in this page)
(UPDATE: find a simplified process on how to book sgr via mobile phone using code 639 in this page)
How To Book SGR Madaraka Express Train Via Mpesa Paybill Number
- Customer calls 0709388888 (from 7 am to 8 pm) and provides his her travel itinerary plus mobile number
- Cashier enters, itinerary, customer mobile number and generates amount to be paid by customer
- Customer receives sms with paybill number, payment ID and amount
- Customer makes payment via M-PESA using payment details
- Customer receives ticket details via sms
- Customer prints boarding pass at the self-service machine at the train station: You are done.
Madaraka express Train Tickets charges/Fare
- Economy Class – Ksh 700
- First Class – Ksh 3,000.
Pickup point To and From Nairobi/Mombasa after booking Madaraka express
Pick up point at 7am:
- From Nairobi Central Railway Station on Haile Selassie Avenue to the Nairobi SGR Terminus.
- From Mombasa Railway Station on Mijikenda Street to the Mombasa SGR Terminus in miritini.
Pick up point at 1.30pm:
- From the Mombasa SGR Terminus to Mombasa Railway Station in the CBD.
- From the Nairobi SGR Terminus to Nairobi Central Railway Station.
Madaraka express Train Schedule:
Nairobi – Mombasa: 9:00am Mombasa – Nairobi: 9:00om
SGR Madaraka Express Train contacts:
Mobil/Telephone contacts: 0728603581, 0728603582, 0708571587, 0708572574
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://krc.co.ke
Location: Workshop Road Off Hailse Selassie Avenue opposite The Technical University of Kenya.
SGR Madarak Express train Destinations: Mombasa, Mariakani, Miasenyi, Voi, Mtito Andei, Kibwezi, Emali, Athi River and Nairobi
For more information about destinations available in this page.
Do not miss all our updates on how to book your SGR Madaraka Express Train ticket online and mpesa paybill numbers
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.