Kenya Government through the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNB) will start conducting its census in 2019 to get an updated record of the country’s population among other statistics. Visit this page to learn more: Census 2019 jobs application procedure and requirements.
Census Jobs in Kenya 2019
Government will recruit over 164,000 Kenyans for the census exercise of which 135,000 enumerators will be recruited on a temporarily basis, 27,000 will be content supervisors and 2700 will be IT persons.
Procedure of applying for Kenya Census Jobs
The procedures are;
- You need write to write a cover letter
- Attach copies of your national ID, Academic certificates and other relevant certificates
- You must have a bank account where your payment will be issued
- For ICT Supervisors job: submit your application to respective county statistic offices
- For content supervisors job: submit your application to the chief’s office
- For Enumerators job: submit your application to the assistant chief’s office
NOTE: Comprehensive application procedures and requirements for each position are available in this page: How to apply for 2019 census jobs and requirements
NOTE: Application deadline is 24th June 2019 and Interviews will be done on 5th to 14th July 2019.
Census Jobs Contacts
- Telephone Number: 020 3317583/6/8
- email: [email protected]
NOTE 3: KNBS does not require any payment for any job application. Kindly do not pay anything.
Learn more about: shortlisting of Enumerators and interviews
Video Guide on Census 2019 Jobs
Do not miss all our latest census knbs enumerators jobs updates in Kenya. Subscribe below to get an update on when Census Job applications will be open.