Kenya National Bureau of statistics (KNBS) has opened application for census jobs 2019. Below is how to apply for enumerators, ICT and content supervisors vacancies.
About Kenya Census 2019
The 2019 Census in Kenya will be conducted in August 2019. Census in Kenya is conducted after every ten years.
How to apply for Census 2019 jobs
Below is how to apply:
- Writer a cover letter addressed to relevant county statistics officer indicating the position you are applying for (stating reference number) (check example of how to write a cover letter)
- In the application letter, include your ID number, academic qualification, county, sub-county, division, location, sub-location and village or estate of residence
- Attach copies of your national ID, Academic certificates and other relevant certificates
- You must have a bank account where your payment will be issued
- For ICT Supervisors job: submit your application to respective county statistic offices
- For content supervisors job: submit your application to the chief’s office
- For Enumerators job: submit your application the assistant chief’s office
- When submitting your application details make sure that you have filled an application summary form. Take note of your serial number after filling the application summary form (available where you will drop your application letter as provided above)
Requirements for Enumerators Census Jobs in Kenya
Check the requirement below;
Requirements of applying for Census Content and ICT Supervisors
Requirements are available below;
NOTE 1: All applications are Manual. No online application. You are supposed to write a cover letter which serves as an application letter. No forms to be filled online for this application. Avoid online scams!
NOTE 2: Application deadline is 24th June 2019.
NOTE 3: Interviews will be conducted on 5th to 14th July 2019
NOTE 4: No payment is required for application
Contacts for KNBS Census 2019 Jobs
Use the contacts:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0701244533 or 0735004401
- Address: Lt Tumbo Street, Herufi House
Do not miss all our latest updates on applying for census 2019 jobs