Get to know of Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) census 2019 shortlisting of candidates for enumerator job, interview dates and recruitment requirement brief overview.
About 2019 Census in Kenya
2019 census in Kenya will be conducted from the night of 24th/25th August 2019 to 31st August, 2019. Census in Kenya is conducted after every 10 years. Whether you are a Kenyan citizen or non-citizen you still be counted if you will be within the country on the mentioned dates.
Job Responsibilities of Enumerator in census 2019
The two key responsibilities of Enumerators for the 2019 census job will be to visit households for the enumeration exercise, ask questions and record the Responses. That is why you are required to be conversant with the local dialect.
Interviews for Enumerator for Census 2019
The key things that will be required during the interview process are;
- Your National ID or Birth Certificate for identification purposes
- Your Original Academic Certificates
What you should expect in the interview questions;
- Candidates will be considered based on their geographic residence: You should be able to speak the local language of where you applied the job. That is the language that people in that area speak. For those who applied to work in cities and towns then if you can speak Kiswahili and English you are good to go.
- You should be able to operate a computer or at least a smartphone.
Shortlisting of candidates for Enumerators Census 2019 Jobs
Interviews will take place from 5th to 14th July 2019, we will update in this page the exact dates when candidates who applied for enumerator census jobs will be shortlisted. Kindly check this update: Shortlisted Candidates.
Census 2019 Recruitment Complaints contacts
If you want to report corruption on the census recruitment exercise in your area contact;
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0701244533 or 0735004401
- Address: Lt Tumbo Lane, Herufi House, Nairobi
Do not miss all our latest updates on 2019 census shortlisted candidates