Find below a guide on how to get your admission letters for students admitted to the University of Nairobi (UON) through government sponsored (KUCCPS 2017).
2016 KCSE candidates admitted to University of Nairobi (UON) through KUCCPS can now download their admission letters online using this procedure.
How to download admission letters
- Check list of students admitted university of nairobi here: KUCCPS list
- login to the portal smis.uonbi.ac.ke to download a copy of your admission letter and joining instructions. The username is your University registration number and password is your full KCSE index number (NOTE: Get your university registration number or admission in the attached list )
- You can use your admission letter it to apply for HELB loans and limited University accommodation at smis.uonbi.ac.ke which is done online through the student portal.
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Account and accommodation fees should be paid to SWA account.
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required
- Those facing any problems while accessing their student portal can write mail message stating their requirements for support to email@example.com
Admission dates are indicated in your admission letters. Registration will commence at 8.00 am and all students are therefore advised to register at their respective centers as per the joining instructions.
Do not miss all our updates on the University of Nairobi Admission letters