Below is a comprehensive guide on how download University of Nairobi (UoN) admission letter for KUCCPS students (Government Sponsored students), 2021
University of Nairobi KUCCPS student Admission Letters
These are letter for government students who made their application through KUCCPS portal and were placed to the University of Nairobi.
How Download University of Nairobi Admission Letters
To download your University of Nairobi admission letter for academic year 2020/2021 or any other year use the procedure below;
- Download the list of students placed by KUCCPS to University of Nairobi from UON official Website: https://www.uonbi.ac.ke/. After downloading the pdf, search for your name and get your admission number also known as Registration Number. If there is no admission number in the list, use the ref number sent to you via the contact details you provided at kuccps portal.
- Now that you have your admission visit; https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke
- Login to the portal (Username is your registration number and Password is your Use your National ID / Passport No, or KCSE Index No, or Registered Mobile No)
- Download your admission letters and all related forms like letter of acceptance form (J1/1A), Medical Examination form (J1/3), Accommodation form (J1/7A) e.tc
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required
- Those facing any problems while accessing their student portal can contact admission office using the contacts provided below
University of Nairobi Admission Dates for KUCCPS students
Admission dates are indicated in your admission letters. Registration will commence at 8.00 am and all students are therefore advised to register at their respective centers as per the joining instructions.
How to apply for accommodation
To apply for accommodation visit https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke and click Book Room menu. You can only get accommodation in campus after you have completed paying your schools fees.
How do I do Course Transfer?
To transfer course use the following procedure;
- Check whether you meet the requirements of the course you want to transfer to
- Write a letter to the academic registrar through your Schools Dean explaining why you want to transfer and to which course
- You will pay a transfer fees of ksh. 1000 at the institution
Can I defer my Studies?
Yes, but you must write a letter to your academic register requesting for deferment.
University of Nairobi Admission Contacts
News students who are facing difficulties should contact the University through;
- Telephone Number: +25420-4910000 or +254204913027 or +25420-4913199
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Location: Main Campus, Room No. 112, Central Administration block
Do not miss all our latest updates on how download University of Nairobi Admission letters. Subscribe to be alerted when admission letters are ready for download.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →