Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) online application procedure for 359,958 temporary jobs updated on June 2017. Recruitment are for careers in Presiding and Deputy Pres ding officers, Polling clerks and Counting clerks,Logistic officers, Deputy Returning officers, Support electoral trainers and Constituency ICT clerks.
NOTE: The application link has been changed to this
IEBC Temporary Recruitment
In preparation for the August, 2017 General Election, the Commission invites qualified applicants for the following temporary positions to be engaged during the 2017 General Elections.
IEBC 359,958 temporary job online application: Deadline 15th June 2017
- Presiding and Deputy Pres ding officers: 13 days (91,032 vacancies)
- Polling clerks and Counting clerks: 9 days (262,665 vacancies)
- Logistic officers: 30 days (337 vacancies)
- Deputy Returning officers: 60 days (290 vacancies)
- Support electoral trainers (sets): 15 days (5,054)
- Constituency ICT clerks (2 per constituency): 30 days ( 580 vacancies)
How to apply online for IEBC June jobs.
The qualifications, requirements and duties are available at IEBC website. Applicants who strictly meet the requirements should apply online at the or Use
Deadline of jobs application: Closing date 15th June 2017.
- IEBC email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IEBC official website: https://www.iebc.or.ke/
- IEBC Telephone/mobile phone contact: (+254) 20 287 7000
Do not miss our latest IEBC counting and polling clerks job recruitment for the August 2017 general elections.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
ODHIAMBO DAVID ODHIAMBO says
The thought by IEBC to bring the registration this early will actually help cub so many problems