Stanchart swot and pest analysis: Standard Chartered Kenya is a Kenyan financial service provider whose headquarters are in Nairobi. Founded in 1911. The bank is listed in the Nairobi Securities Exchange and has over 38 branches across Kenya and more than 30000 shareholders.
Summary of Standard Chartered Kenya
- Company name: Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited
- Location: 48 Westlands Rd, Nairobi.
- Business sector: financial service
- Revenue: Sh13.3 billion as per financial year ending December 2016
- CEO: Lamin Manjang
- Competitors: Equity Bank, Cooperative Bank, Family Bank, Stanbic Bank, Barclays. Kenya Commercial Bank
- Standard Chartered Kenya official website: https://www.sc.com/ke/
- Standard Chartered Kenya official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StandardCharteredKE
- Standard Chartered Kenya official twitter handle: https://twitter.com/StanChartKE
- Standard Chartered Kenya official contacts: +254 329 3900 or +254 722 203666 or +254 732 143900
- Common company tags: hifadhi account, safari savings account, safari junior account, standard chartered mobile banking app.
SWOT analysis of Standard Chartered Kenya
The following is the SWOT analysis of Standard Chartered Kenya
- Consistent returns for shareholders
- Experienced workforce
- Accomplished business units
- Credit ratings downgrade
- Competition in the market
- Expanding demand
- Steady increase in income levels
- Project funding
- Steady growth in rates and profitability
- Financial capacity
- Cyber crime
- · Economic slowdown
PESTLE analysis of Standard Chartered Kenya
The following is the PESTLE analysis of Standard Chartered Kenya
- Political uncertainty in the country
- Volatile Kenyan currency
- Digital technology solutions
- Rapid urbanization
- Rise in the disposable market of its operational geography
- Strict and increased regulatory demands
- Renewal energy investments
- Environmental screening of transactions
Do not miss all our updates on the swot and pest analysis of standard chartered bank limited
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →