Fry Mbuzi Choma Recipe: Most Kenyans enjoy nyama choma as a grilled delicacy. But then it does not have to be that way all the time, even without a grill, you can still enjoy nyama choma at the comfort of your home. Here is a simple guide;
Ingredients of cooking Pan fried Mbuzi choma
- 1/2 kg goat ribs(fatty)
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce
Procedure of cooking Pan fried Mbuzi choma
- Cut the meat into pieces. Good enough to fit into a frying pan.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and let it get hot.
- Carefully place the pieces of meat into the pan one by one, leaving enough space for turning.
- Let the meat cook on one side until it starts to then brown then turn to let the other side cook as well. Keep turning until you are convinced the meat is fully cooked (takes around 15 minutes)
- Sprinkle some salt and soy sauce and toss.
- Your nyama choma is now ready to serve.
This meal goes well with Kachumbari and ugali. Serve hot and enjoy!
Do not miss all latest updates on how to cook traditional Pan fried Mbuzi choma.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of thousands of members that receive latest education news.