Fish Fillet Recipe and preparing: Fish is a Kenyan delicacy most affordable in areas surrounding Indian Ocean and Lakes. However, the meal is still enjoyed all over the country.
Ingredients of cooking Fish Fillet meal
- 500g fresh fish fillet
- Cooking oil(enough for frying)
- Salt to taste
- 3 gloves of garlic grated
- 1 large onion chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 Royco beef cubes
- 3 grated tomatoes
Procedure of cooking Fish Fillet meal
- Place a frying pan with oil over heat and let it get hot.
- Sprinkle salt all over the fillet and place them into the hot oil. Let them brown and cook well. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl so that they don’t break.
- In another pan or Sufuria place onions and on medium heat and let then brown. Add garlic and stir. Add tomatoes and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the fried pieces of fish fillet and toss. Sprinkle Royco cubes and coriander and mix. Remove from heat and serve!
Fig fillet can be served as an accompaniment to rice, ugali or feasted on as a snack. You can also add a little milk if you like. Enjoy!
Do not miss all our updates on cooking Fish Fillet