KUCCPS wishes to inform KCSE 2019 candidates who attained a minimum aggregate grade of C+ of 46 points, a C – of 32 points and D of 18 points that first revision of courses will start on February 18, 2020. Below are more details on first revision on the students website portal that you should use.
KUCCPS UPDATE: All 2019 KCSE candidates that a C+ and above shall be eligible for placement to either public or private universities to pursue degree courses under Government sponsorship (formally known as JAB)
KUCCPS first Revision for Degree programme/Courses in 2020
- KCSE 2019 Candidates who attained C+ of 46 points will be in a position to apply for degree courses of their choice so long as they meet the cluster points of the course.
KUCCPS first Revision for Diploma Courses in 2020
- 2019 KCSE candidates who scored a minimum mean grade of C – of 32 points shall be eligible for placement to pursue diploma courses offered in tertiary institutions.
KUCCPS first Revision for Certificate Courses in 2020
- Students who scored a mean grade of D of 18 points and above shall be eligible for placement to craft certificate courses offered in tertiary institutions.
Dates of 2020 KUCCPS first Revision
The KUCCPS placement portal will open its online application system for first revision on on February 18, 2020
First revision is also open for those who did not fill their courses in their respective secondary schools.
If you did your KCSE earlier than 2019, you will only be only eligible for placement to Diploma and Certificate courses.
- The official KUCCPS website portal for revision of courses is: http://students-new.kuccps.net/
- Official KUCCPS website: http://kuccps.net/
- KUCCPS official contacts: 0723954927, 0734879662
- KUCCPS office location: ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
- KUCCPS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss all our latest updates on KUCCPS 2020 first Revision of Courses and procedures
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.