Traditional Kenyan Recipe and procedure of how to cook or prepare Ugali meal: Ugali is one of the greatly embraced stable meals in most Kenyan homes and is popularly enjoyed with various accompaniments mostly at lunch time or supper. Here is a new way to make your ugali more delicious and irresistible.
Ingredients of Cooking Ugali
- 3 large cups of maize flour
- A spoonful of blueband/margarine
- 2 large cups of water
- Cooking stick
- Medium sized Sufuria
Procedure of How to cook ugali
- Pour the two cups of water into the sufuria,place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add a spoonful of margarine and let it completely melt.
- Add the first cup of maize flour bit by bit as you stir and let the mixture to boil for two minutes.
- Add the remaining flour bit by bit as you thoroughly mix the mixture against until your desired texture is achieved under low heat.
- Let it cook for two more minute,turn off the heat and place it on your favourite serving plate.Your ugali is now ready to serve.
Note;Ugali can be served with vegetables,sauce,stew and even sour milk/mala.
Do not miss all our latest updates on cooking Ugali the Kenyan way
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →