Kenyan Recipe and best Procedure of preparing or Cooking Fried Vegetable and Rice Meal: If you like experimenting new recipes, get easily bored feasting on one meal all the time and your love for vegetables just hits the roof time and again, then this vegetable rice recipe is definitely for yo. Do try it out!
Fried Vegetable and Rice Meal preparation Ingredients
- A bowl of pre boiled rice( half-cooked)
- 1 large onion (thinly chopped?
- 1 ginger grated
- 2 garlic gloves grated
- 1 large green,red and yellow bell pepper(chopped into cubes)
- 1/2 a cup of peas
- 1/4 a cup of pre boiled french beans
- 1/2 a cup of pre boiled broccoli
- Salt to taste (others use sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoonful of crushed black pepper
- 2 medium sized carrots(diced)
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- A spoonful of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
Procedure of how to cook Fried Vegetable and Rice Meal
- Place the chopped onions and a spoonful of oil in a Sufuria/Saucepan and place on medium heat.
- As the onions are about to turn golden brown,pour in the grated garlic and mix for one minute.Then pour in the grated ginger and continue mixing for another minute.
- Now add the cubed bell peppers,carrots and carefully mix everything together.
- Pour in the pre boiled peas, french beans, broccoli and mix.Ensure everything blends in well.
- Add salt/sugar and powdered black pepper and toss.
- You can now add the half cooked rice and one cup of water.
- Add the coriander leaves gently stir and simmer until all the water is dried up.Serve while hot with a cold drinkbon the side.
Remember the amount of ingredients needed depends entirely on your preference.
Do not miss all our updates on the traditional procedure of preparing Fried Vegetable and Rice Meal
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of thousands of members that receive latest education news.