0 votes
in KUCCPS by (101 points)
Was called by kuccps as govt sponsored to persue diploma at tvet recognised public University that and Cooperative uni but  my fees is still 67,000 per year why,,,and I checked my students portal since I still haven't reported I have now been kept under self sponsored by the school why can I change because I want to go by 2nd semester

1 Answer

0 votes
by (44.8k points)
All students placed by KUCCPS to Universities and Colleges are government-sponsored. If your institution's student portal is indicating that you are self-sponsored yet you were placed by KUCCPS then you should contact the schools' admission office for the mistake to be rectified.

Did you also say that you have not reported to school? How do you go to the second semester and you have not even reported for admission?

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.