+2 votes
in HELB Loan by
How can I change my institution details from ssp to public government sponsored?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
To change your HELB loan institution details from self-sponsored to Government sponsored, visit Huduma Centre HELB desk with your national ID to have your details updated.

If you want to do the changes online then send HELB a twitter with your national ID number asking them to update your institution details to Government sponsored.

HELB on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HELBpage

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.