+1 vote
in HELB Loan by
edited by
How do I change from self sponsored student to government sponsored student

2 Answers

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

To change your  self-sponsored student to government sponsored student in HELB portalcontact HELB or visit the nearest Huduma Center HELB desk with your ID and email address so that you correct email can be updated.

Helb Contacts

  • Phone Number: 0711052000
  • Email: contactcentre@helb.co.ke
0 votes
i want to assist my son who hasnt received any HELB loan and had applied for it

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.