0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
Can I transfer from KCA university where am taking economics and statistics to a college to do a diploma in automotive engineering and still be a government sponsored student?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
This is not possible if you have already been placed by KUCCPS. Therefore, the only option you have is self-sponsored program.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.