0 votes
in Education by

what happens if one had been placed by kuccps but was not able to report

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
That is a lost opportunity. If you cannot report to the University or College that you have been placed by KUCCPS due to financial, medical or any other problem then you are supposed to write a deferment letter to your institution.
you ar mean with your answers and not fair to would be students. Give the poor opportunity to reapply and stop commercializing education at the expense of  te country and the poor.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.