+1 vote
in KUCCPS by (13 points)
I did Kcse in 2019 and have not reported to the college i was placed in but i still want to join what should I do

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
There is nothing KUCCPS can do. You need to visit the institution where you were placed or contact them and inquire whether your placement space is still available.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.