0 votes
in HELB Loan by (11 points)
Helb account was misapplied instead of government-sponsored it reads self sponsored how can you help me

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

To change your HELB account category from self-sponsored to government-sponsored, send a copy of your national ID or KCSE result slip or certificate to email:  contactcentre@helb.co.ke. 

The subject of your email should be, "Change from self-sponsored to government-sponsored."

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.