0 votes
in General by
I wanted to know what I am supposed to do I order to transfer institution from one place to another and I'm a self sponsored student

1 Answer

0 votes
by (43.0k points)
The best thing you can do is to write a transfer letter addressed to the CEO and drop it at KMTC’S headquarters.

We have responded to a similar question with more information in this page: https://kenyayote.com/ask/270/how-do-i-transfer-kmtc-campus

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.