0 votes
in HELB Loan by
I was placed to a private university under government sponsored by KUCCPS, do I apply for HELB loan as a self-sponsored student?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (44.9k points)

Students placed by KUCCPS to private universities under Government Sponsorship programme should apply for HELB loan as government sponsored students. 

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.