Working at Royal Media Kenya: Are you interested in working for royal media company as a reporter? We have prepared a simple guide of the key competencies, qualifications and responsibilities of royal media reporters to assist you in preparing your application.
Royal media reporters are responsible for the collection and analysis of stories, news and any information of interest and broadcasting it to the public through various channels such as newspapers, magazines, radio, internet and television. It owns;
- Citizen TV
- iNooro tv
- Ramogo fm
- Egesa fm
- Mulembe fm
- Bahari fm
- Sulwe fm
- Chamgei fm
- Wimwaro fm
- Inooro fm
- Musyi fm
- Muuga fm
- Vuuka fm
- Hot 96 fm
- Radio Citizen
Qualifications for the Royal media reporter job
- A degree in mass communication, journalism or any other relevant field.
- A minimum experience of at least one years in a relevant field
- Good written and spoken English/Swahili
- Clear communicating voice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good memory
- Ability to work for long periods as assigned
Roles of Royal Media reporters
- Presenting story ideas to producers and editors
- Creating ideas for features and stories
- Assisting in the writing of special reports, bulletins and scripts
- Using provided equipment to record materials needed for broadcast
- Verifying stories news and information set to be broadcasted to ensure they are factual and newsworthy.
- Creating news and stories with the perspective of the public or the reader in mind.
- Developing and maintaining contact with news sources
- Abiding by the existing media regulations and codes of conduct.
- Performing any additional tasks assigned.
How to apply to apply for Royal Media Jobs
Royal Media Contacts
You can reach royal media through;
- Address: Maalim Juma Road, Off Dennis Pritt Road
- Phone: +254 719 060 000 or +254 732 169 000
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.royalmedia.co.ke
Do not miss all our latest updates on Royal Media jobs