Working at Kenya Bureau of Standards: Are you interested in working for KBS as a quality assurance officer? We have prepared a simple guide on the key competencies, qualifications, and responsibilities of a quality assurance officer to assist you in making your application.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Officer job AT KEBS
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Professional certification in your field of study
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge in best practices of testing and quality control
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Experience in industry of specialization will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Data analysis and collection skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
Roles of a KEBS Quality Assurance Officer
Some of the roles include;
- Analyzing complaints on products and services and quality issues to ensure that they abide by the guidelines and regulatory requirements of KEBS.
- Providing support to quality assurance teams, systems, procedures and processes
- Reporting quality levels and compliance of products and services to environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements.
- Conducting inspections and tests on products and services to confirm their conformance to quality standards.
- Documenting quality assurance activities.
- Assisting in the drafting of quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards.
- Investigating complaints on products and service.
How to apply for KEBS Careers
All advertisements and applications procedures for career openings for quality assurance officers at KEBS are posted at the career portal of KEBS official website. The same procedure can be used to apply for internships.
KEBS Contact Details
You can reach KEBS through the following means;
- Phone: 0722 202 137 or 0734 600 471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road, Nairobi
- Website: https://www.kebs.org/
Do not miss all our latest updates on KEBS job opportunities
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →