Are you interested in working for G4s Kenya as a security guard? Find out more about the key competencies, qualifications and responsibilities of G4s security guards and application procedure.
Key qualifications for G4s security guard jobs
- Must be a holder of a KCSE certificate with a minimum score of C minus
- Good written and spoken English
- A certificate in first aid, firefighting or any other relevant certificate will be an added advantage.
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage.
- A certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Team work abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Leadership abilities
Responsibilities of G4s Security Guards
- Providing security at designated times
- Conducting surveillance interviewing witnesses and obtaining any additional information to assist n report compilation
- Monitor and control the movement to and from assigned designations during assignment
- Conducting patrols as ordered by supervisor to promote safety at all times.
- Attending security guards parade as required.
- Responding to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Ensuring orderliness when in duty at all times and any other unusual happenings on a daily basis
- Reporting and investigating unusual occurrences that could act as potential security threats.
- Frisking and Operating security devices such as detecting equipment to prevent passage of restricted items into restricted areas.
- Responding promptly to security calls and alarms in order to investigate security concerns and disturbances.
- Abiding by the operating standards and policies of G4s
- Conducting patrols in assigned areas.
- Preparing reports on damage of property, theft, and irregularities.
- Collaborating with the police in cases of emergencies and other instances like during the presence of unauthorized personal in premises
- Apprehending, warning d and evicting individual considered to be unauthorized persons from premises
How to apply to apply fir G4S jobs in Kenya
To view all the latest G4Sjobs visit: G4S Africa Careers
All applications for the G4s security guard position are either online or by sending your resume to the company as advertised by the company in their official website or through recruitment agencies.
it is important to ensure that your application contains all the necessary attachments such as academic certificates, a CV and personal contacts.
G4S Kenya Contact Details
To Reach G4S Use the following details;
- Phone: 0732 171 2000 or 0711 042 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.g4s.com/en-ke
- Address: Witu Road, Off Lusaka Road.
NOTICE! Beware of job scams that ask payment to get you a job.
Do not miss all our latest G4S Kenya jobs updated