Working at Bamburi Cement Kenya: A guide of employment, vacancies and internship job opportunities available at Bamburi cement Limited.
About Bamburi Cement Kenya
Bamburi cement limited is a subsidiary of LafargeHolcim. It is a top manufacturer of building materials in Kenya. The operations of the company are run at Nairobi where its headquarters are located and Mombasa where it also has a plant.
Bamburi Cement Internship and Graduate Trainee Programmes
Bamburi cement limited regularly offers graduate trainee opportunities to young professionals. Some of the fields in which the company offers internships and attachments to students and young professionals include:
- Industrial chemistry
- Human resource
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
- Process and chemical engineering
- Business management
- Finance and accounts
The graduate trainee program offered at Bamburi provides students and young professionals with an opportunity to acquire first-hand work experience in their various professions hence making them competitive in the job market and enabling them to achieve their potential to the maximum.
How to apply for Bamburi Cement Internship or Graduate Trainee Job
To apply for jobs, follow the following procedure;
- Visit: https://www.lafarge.co.ke/Job_and_Internships
- Download pdf of the available vacancy
- Read through the requirements
- Send your application letter with CV with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Jobs Vacancies at Bamburi Kenya
There is a wide range of career opportunities available at Bamburi Cement both in the technical and nontechnical fields.
To get the latest Bamburi Cement Job Opportunities check: Bamburi Jobs and Internships
Bamburi Cement Contact Details
For any inquiries you can contact contact Bamburi Cement through;
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0722 205001 or 0733 633333
- Website: www.lafarge.co.ke
- Adress: 6th floor, Kenya Re Towers, Off Ragati Road, UpperHill, Nairobi
Do not miss all our latest job updates from Bamburi Cement Limited