Teachers Service Commission (TSC) partnered with minet to offer Health insurance Cover to willing TSC teachers.
What is Minet?
Minet is an insurance advisor which is now part of AON Global Network. It has a global agreement with AON as their Global Network Correspondent for Africa.
Which Teachers Can Be Covered by Minet Medical Scheme?
All registered TSC teachers are eligible to be covered by Minet Medical scheme. All you are needed is to register.
How to Register for Minet Medical Scheme
Follow the steps below to register;
- Dial code *865# from your mobile phone
- Enter your TSC NUMBER and ID number for verification
- If your verification is successful, enter your names, gender and role.
- You will an sms notifying you that you have successfully be registered to the scheme
- The next step is the registration of your dependants (children, wife e.t.c)
- Dial *865# again
- Select your dependants (wife or children)
- Enter ther details (Date of birth, names, ID number or birth certificate for under 18s)
- You are done
Minet TSC Medical scheme contacts
You can reach Minet through;
- Phoner Number 254719049799 or +254719044000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portal: https://collaborationkenya.minet.com/tsc
PS. You can now sell your class notes or buy schemes of work from Muthurwa.com. Latest KNEC Past papers with marking schemes are also available.
Do not miss all our latest updates on Minet Medical scheme for teachers
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.