Working at UNEP Kenya: Data entry jobs involve inputting data from various sources into sources into the systems of an organization. UNEP occasionally seeks to recruit data entry clerks who are innovative and committed to work with the organization in data entry. Most of the available data entry opportunities are often listed in the UN job listing website. Below is a summary of the major requirements and responsibilities of Data entry clerks.
Responsibilities of data entry clerks
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Entering data from source documents within an established time limit.
- Correcting incompatibilities in entered data.
- Checking data for errors.
- Compiling data for entry and checking the accuracy of data.
- Maintaining accurate data records of the organization’s information.
- Updating data on the systems of the organization.
- Checking output of data
- Applying the procedures and techniques of data programs.
- Creating reports and performing back up tasks
- Scan and upload data when required.
- Ensuring confidentiality of data biding by the policies of data integrity and security procedures
- Preparing documents for data entry.
- Perform additional tasks assigned to them.
- Assist with filing or any other administrative tasks.
Key skills Required
Required skills include;
- Fast typing skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good etiquette.
- Should be familiar with various types of spreadsheets and online forms.
- Previous experience as a data entry expert will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Typing accuracy
- Good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Good organization sills and the ability to focus on tasks assigned until completion.
Latest UNEP Kenya Jobs
To view all the latest Jobs at UNEP visit: UNEP Vacancies
How to apply for Jobs at UNEP Kenya
Once you have visited the UNEP Vacancies page, you will see a list of job opportunities available. Click on the one you want to apply
Do not miss all our latest updates on UNEP Kenya Jobs