This post answers the following questions: Where can i spend my weekend in Nairobi? Which are best tourist destination in Eldoret with my family? Where to visit in Machakos? Which are the cheapest safari sites in Mombasa? e.t.c
Sites where you can spend your weekend in Nairobi County
Below is a list of places where you can your weekend with your family in Nairobi;
- Jeevanjee Garden-An open place to relax and do some nature walk
- Kasarani Outdoor-This for those who love swimming
- Nairo snake Park-As the name suggests
- Archives-Located in CBD, learn about the history and cultures of Kenya
- Garden City-Go shopping
- Nairobi National Park
- Oloolua Nature walk-Located Karen, Nairobi
- Ngong Hills-For Mountain Climbing
- Karura Forest
Machakos County sites to visit
Some of the best places to hangout in Machakos include;
- Machakos People’s Park
- Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park
Mombasa Tourist Destinations
There are plenty of places to visit in the coastal region of Kenya. It is the top visited region in Kenya.
- Fort Jesus-Learn more about the history of Kenya from the pre-colonial period
- Haller Park-Get to see the oldest tortoise in the world plus many more other wild animals.
- Diani Beach-Enjoy the sand beaches
- Shimba Hills National Reserve
- Swahili Cultural Center
- Bamburi Beach
Safari Destinations in Eldoret, Rift valley
Rift Valley has the highest number of destinations in Kenya. Right from the famous Maasai Mara with its spectacular wild beast migrations.
We have listed a number of destination in Eldoret here. But find some below..
- Samich Resort-Localted in Elgeyo Marakwet County
- Poa Place
Others are available here
Do not miss our updates on the best destinations in Kenya. Follow us!