There is so much more to campus than studying. Campus exams can be frustrating at times. You may spend so much of your time in the library studying and still miss your target. Hangouts are among the best ways to assist you in refreshing the mind and making your campus experience memorable. So which are the Top Best destinations sites to hangout with your campus friends? Below is a list of top destination sites in Kenya that I have personally toured with my friends which are affordable.
Other areas that I have toured and I did not manage to take a picture are;
- Aboretum-it is one of the coolest and free place to spend your weekend in Nairobi
- Machakos park-nice place to go for adventure. The first time I went to Machakos Park there was no en trace fee-it was free but I hear these days they charge some fee.
- Kasarani swimming pool. It is one of the best places to go swimming with your partner, family and firends. There are more than five swimming pools. Entry fee is only ksh. 150.
- Phoenix theatre-best place to watch new released movies and stage drama in Nairobi
- Nairobi national museum- located in Nairobi
- Maasai mara-I went to this place in 2002. By then the entrance was ksh. 150
- Hells gate-I went to this place during our primary school tour. Cool place to be.
- Check for other places that i have toured with my friends here
I have only focused on areas that I have visited. Which is the best destination that you have ever been to in Kenya? Share your experience in the comment section below or at https://www.facebook.com/kenyayote
You can check out more about best kenya destinations here
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.